Mobile: (506) 8325-6474
Software Engineer: Developer, Programmer, VR Developer
[2012 - 2017] Cecropia Solutions (Software Engineer)
In this job I had the opportunity to learn a lot by switching projects and technologies. I'm strongly capable of learning and adapting to new environments.
Research and development of VR environments and applications
- Created a custom VR 360 player for a customer with high end video platform
- Created an immersive VR Museum that attracted attention of new US customers
- In charge of design and development of the VR Museum in its totality
- Engaged in several in-house research and demos related to VR and AR to create new products
Creation, maintenance and bug fixing of several projects in many technologies such as:
[2010 - 2011 sept] 506Creative.com (Software Engineer and business associate)
- Engaged with US customers on a daily basis in calls and chat to solve questions and obtain positive feedback
- Created a tool to scrape websites and retrieve useful information for a client (work previously done manually)
- Contributed to the tool that creates automated tasks and calls the scraping tool
- Helped in the final stage of a soon to be delivered Medical software
- Helped with maintenance and activation of form-based websites to collect donations targeted to help NPO's
- Brought as support in projects sometimes in their final stages that needed a little push, meaning learning the infrastructure
Task related to all new software tools needed for the news magazine site.
 RD3.SA (Renamed to 84°west) (Flash Developer)
- Created the platform website that hosted information of venues in Costa Rica
- Created the modules that hosted the news articles
- In charge of developing a map to visualize all venues added into the system as posts
- In charge of the multimedia modules that show image galleries or video.
My main task was to create small and fast websites with animations and galleries for clients in the US.
[2007-2008] Orbelink.com (Flash Developer)
Creation of dynamic content for websites such as galleries and animations. Also, full websites that relied heavily on displaying multimedia content such as images, animations, and video.
- English: BELT level C1 (near native)
- Spanish: native
Strict work ethics.
Ability to learn new tools to fill the position regarding of the project.
Creativity in artistic endeavors.
Blender, Unity, Oculus Medium, Docker, Git (merge, rebase), Substance Painter, .NET
 Diploma en Programación de Sistemas (Software Engineer Diploma) - Colegio
Universitario de Cartago
VR Environments (development)
Jeudy Blanco jeudyx[at]gmail.com 8634-1656