Mobile: (506) 8325-6474
Software Engineer: Developer, Programmer, VR Developer
[2018 nov - 2019 jan ] Qanta Media (Software Engineer)
Research and development, and maintenance of current and future VR projects
- Maintenance of Unity for iPhone applications
- Research and Development of object recognition with Computer Vision in Python
- Research and Development of games for multiple platforms (Web, Raspberry Pi) with Haxe
- Research and Development of VR prototypes for upcoming projects
- Research and Development of AR prototypes with Vuforia
[2017 nov - 2018 nov] Independent
- Laravel websites
- Research and Development of VR Environments with Unity
- Digital sculpting projects
- Texturing for 3D environments and renders
- Basic animation and sound work of animations
[2012 - 2017 nov] Cecropia Solutions (Software Engineer)
In this job I had the opportunity to learn a lot by switching projects and technologies. I'm strongly capable of learning and adapting to new environments.
Research and development of VR environments and applications
- Created a custom VR 360 player for a customer with high end video platform
- Created an immersive VR Museum that attracted attention of new US customers
- In charge of design and development of the VR Museum in its totality
- Engaged in several in-house research and demos related to VR and AR to create new products
Creation, maintenance and bug fixing of several projects in many technologies such as:
[2010 - 2011 sept] 506Creative.com (Software Engineer and business associate)
- Engaged with US customers on a daily basis in calls and chat to solve questions and obtain positive feedback
- Created a tool to scrape websites and retrieve useful information for a client (work previously done manually)
- Contributed to the tool that creates automated tasks and calls the scraping tool
- Helped in the final stage of a soon to be delivered Medical software
- Helped with maintenance and activation of form-based websites to collect donations targeted to help NPO's
- Brought as support in projects sometimes in their final stages that needed a little push, meaning learning the infrastructure
Task related to all new software tools needed for the news magazine site.
 RD3.SA (Renamed to 84°west) (Flash Developer)
- Created the platform website that hosted information of venues in Costa Rica
- Created the modules that hosted the news articles
- In charge of developing a map to visualize all venues added into the system as posts
- In charge of the multimedia modules that show image galleries or video.
My main task was to create small and fast websites with animations and galleries for clients in the US.
[2007-2008] Orbelink.com (Flash Developer)
Creation of dynamic content for websites such as galleries and animations. Also, full websites that relied heavily on displaying multimedia content such as images, animations, and video.
- English: BELT level C1 (near native)
- Spanish: native
Strict work ethics.
Ability to learn new tools to fill the position regarding of the project.
Creativity in artistic endeavors.
Laravel, A-Frame, Angular 5+ basic knowledge
Blender, Unity, Oculus Medium, Docker, Git (merge, rebase), Substance Painter, .NET
 Diploma en Programación de Sistemas (Software Engineer Diploma) - Colegio
Universitario de Cartago
Personal Projects and other links
VR Environments (development)
Jeudy Blanco jeudyx[at]gmail.com 8634-1656